- It struck me as too much of a "fad". - I'd say it's been around long enough to prove that impression as incorrect and I've come to like the idea.
- I didn't want to use a service that would associate me with a company or product I didn't believe in and I couldn't find a good service I could host myself. - Google is a company I happily and proudly align myself with.
- I think I've subconsciously been avoiding the idea because of a fear that I'd spend too much time writing posts.
- I worry that writing about the things that I feel most strongly about might back-fire. This means that I'll only be writing about things I'm prepared to address on both a personal and professional level (not just a "personal" blog).
- I've made note of enough people sharing their experiences professionally that will save others a significant amount of time/effort and I want to do the same.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Posted by Michael Richardson at 1:09:00 AM